Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:05:51 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven' <asmodai@bart.nl>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: CDrom, and long filename support.

Adaptec defaults to using the Joliette file system, unless you explicitly
set it to not use it, or you've changed the defaults.

Does the cdrom show long file names on the Windows box?  if it does than the
"Joliette" filenames are there.
If this is the case, what exact mount command are you using?

-Chris