Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:17:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Travis Ruthenburg <travis@trickster.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rob Malda mentions FreeBSD in Wired interview

In a recent Wired News interview with Rob Malda about the acquisition of
slashdot by andover.net
<http://www.wired.com/news/news/business/story/20483.html>FreeBSD was
specifically mentioned.

From page 2 of the interview
<http://www.wired.com/news/news/business/story/20483.html?wnpg=2>:

Wired News : Do you plan to make any changes?

Malda: Malda: There's a lot of areas we'd like to spend more time on,
focus more on. We can expand certain topics we don't cover as well as
we'd like to. As far as fundamentally what we're covering, we're not going
to change that. We'd like to do more original  content. We'd like to focus
more on the FreeBSD stuff. We'd like to do more of the political stuff. We
cover a lot of these topics and we just barely gloss over them. [other
stuff omitted]

Travis Ruthenburg