Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:46:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   swapoff code comitted.

    David Schultz's swapoff code has been comitted.  It should be regarded
    as being highly experimental (and it still needs to be vetted for
    VM locking changes and other recent changes in -current).  A considerable
    amount of testing has been done already but -current is a moving target.

    I am tentitively planning on MFCing the code in a few weeks (some time
    after christmas) but it will depend on my schedule.  If someone else
    wants to take on that work I will would be happy to act as a reviewer.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>