Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        beyssac@enst.fr
Cc:        bright@hotjobs.com, beyssac@enst.fr, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 19980921-BETA: more comments

 * Yes, sorry I really misphrased my comment in a bad way and it doesn't
 * read at all like what I wanted to say... I should have written "when
 * *compiling* stuff". This was a remark on the default configuration of
 * the compiling environment in 3.0 BETA.

You mean you try to compile "hello world!" and it comes out as an
a.out binary?  That definitely is the problem in the snapshot then.

Satoshi