Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:43:10 -0700
From:      Thomas Pfenning <thomaspf@microsoft.com>
To:        "'freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org>, "'richard@pegasus.com'" <richard@pegasus.com>
Subject:   RE: DAT or removable device?  [Symbios 53C875 controller]

I have a Tyan Yorktown which is a 825 with on board bios and it works
great with FreeBSD.
Tekram has a 875 board and does have a driver for FreeBSD on their
website.
Sorry I do not have any experience with it.

I recall that Stefan Esser was going to work on generic support for the
875.

Cheers

	Thomas