Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 2017 23:48:45 +0200
From:      "Standard Bank" <fred@kensflowers.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        heathers@imobilise.co.zaheathers@imobilise.co.za
Subject:   Your 2017 Excel Report

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============0109375096==

Ticket ID: 4691541 Department: NOC Status: In Progress   Good day,   Attach=
ed herewith is your Financial Report , find attached an invoice for your St=
andard Bank Excel Statement The services that has been scheduled for automa=
tic processing and e-mailing to your e-mail address.   Please double click =
to open the attached. If you have any questions regarding this e-mail, plea=
se visit our official web sites or call our support number below. You can l=
og in to Instant Accounting to change the scheduling on this or any other E=
xcel report.  To contact us:      Call: 0860 123 000      South Africa or e=
mail:    instantaccounting@standardbank.co.za    Call: 0860 67 44 46     So=
uth Africa or email:    instantaccountingrmbpb@standardbank.co.za    Call: =
+27 11 299 4701 International or email:    instantaccounting@standardbank.c=
o.za   To read FirstRand Bank's Privacy Policy:  please visit www.standardb=
ank.co.za and search for =201CPrivacy Policy=201D. =A92014 Standard Bank is=
 a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory =
and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of =
the National Credit Act,.   Registration number NCRCP15. Legal || Regulator=
y   If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to inst=
antaccounting@standardbank.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclai=
mer.   Happy New Year 2017 Standard Bank Excel Report Messages   http://www=
.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/ Contact Standard Bank   0860 123 000 Emai=
l Standard Bank