Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:33:49 +0200
From:      Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ``top'' and other process issues on 4.10-R

Hi.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 12:28:43PM +0200, Michael Ranner wrote:
> amavisd plus spamassassin

Exactly the thing that's running here on the machine, where I see this.
amavis uses lots of pipes and lots of stdin/out/err redirection.

greetings, Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |