Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:31:03 +0100
From:      Matthew Ryan <matt@overdose.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   booteasy / syslog

Hi there,

Does anybody know how i can configure booteasy not to remember the last
choice i made. I would like it to default to one particular boot (XP in
fact), so that my 5 year old does not occasionally find himself looking
at a FreeBSD login prompt.

Failing that, can anyone recommend an alternative boot manager.

Completely unrelated i know, but I am having problems finding how to
setup sysogd to accept logs from a remote host, in this case a gateway
router at another site. Just a link to   a good how-to would help. I
have googled but to no avail.

Thanks

Matthew Ryan

Matt@overdose.com