Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:18:30 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   delayed sound?

Hi all,
I'm running 3.4-stable on a toshiba 4010cdt laptop.  I have the pcm
sound driver installed, and it is finally working.  However, some
samples seem to be delayed.  When i play xGalaga and when my icq clone
is told to play .wav files, sometimes the sound emerges almost a
minute after the event!  IS this a bug, a timing issue, or something
else?

"Do not taunt the Happy Fun Ball."