Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:39:19 -0400
From:      Ken McKittrick <klmac@twcny.rr.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   usb keyboard not working in single user mode

Hello

I've got 5.1-current running on an IBM BladeCenter HS20. This thing has
a USB KVM built-in. It's working in multi-user mode. Problem is when I
boot to single user, can't do anything.

I'm looking for a way to fire up the usbd in single user mode. So far
I've tried:

hangs the system.
Setting /usr/sbin/usbd in /etc/ttys so that init(8) can run the usbd.

If anyone needs access I can supply a root login via ssh.

Thanks
Ken McKittrick