Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:12:16 +0100
From:      Jan.Stocker@t-online.de (Jan Stocker)
To:        "Mike Barcroft" <mike@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: malloc.h

Hi,
okay i had to take a look in the history first...

!Resume deorbit burn sequence for <malloc.h>.  Inspection of my make logs
!reveals no programs in the standard build which hit the previous warning
!message.  This change will NOT be merged to 4-stable

But this is only for the system , not the ports. Ive many probs to
compile them without malloc.h.
And if you are really annoyed of course 7 years should be enough time to
write patches for the ports.

But i think it doesn't hurt someone if you let it what it was... or does
it?

Jan