Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:01:33 +1100
From:      Peter MacGee <peter@ideal.net.au>
To:        Jarrod Sayers <Jarrod.Sayers@unisa.edu.au>, dawes@XFree86.Org
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, darren@ideal.net.au, chris@ideal.net.au
Subject:   Re: cvsup.au.FreeBSD.org

>[snip]
>David,
>
>By the sounds of it Peter would be happy to look after it.  The server it
>was on had to be pulled offline urgently so if you can make the change
>now, that would atleast have only affected users for an hour if that.
>
>Peter: Are you happy in taking over the alias either on a permanent or
>temporary basis?  Please let David and I know which...

Would indeed be happy to do this, and have the ability to do it on a
permanent basis if you would like. There are no great plans to move the box
in question or change the network it is on etc. So all should be fine if
the alias is changed.

Any questions or special requests/needs, just let me know.

Regards,
Pete.

--
Computers are just like air conditioners; They don't work properly if you
open Windows.