Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:12:08 +0800 (SST)
From:      ash@fxsing.ml.com (Ash Yadav)
To:        shanmin@shell.lvdi.net (Administrator)
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape #2

Hi there ....
U need to set the following variables depending on your install dirs ...

eg. I have netscape installed in /apps/netscape403 and I set the following variables
in a startup script that starts netscape ...

#!/bin/sh

MOZILLA_HOME=/apps/netscape403
XKEYSYMDB=/apps/netscape403/XKeysymDB
XAPPLRESDIR=/apps/netscape403
XNLSPATH=/apps/netscape403/nls

CLASSPATH=/apps/netscape403

export MOZILLA_HOME XKEYSYMDB XAPPLRESDIR XNLSPATH

/apps/netscape403/netscape

This shd get rid of all the errors ...

Hav Fun ...
Ash ;)