Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:05:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Silo overflows on Libretto 50

In message <199908222248.QAA25757@mt.sri.com> Nate Williams writes:
: > I'm getting silo overflows on my Libretto 50CT talking to an Option PC-Card
: > modem. Can I do anything about this or do I have to live with it?
:
: You must live with it until Warner fixes the PCCARD code to use 'fast'
: interrupts.  Otherwise, the other IRQ load on the system hogs the system
: too much and overflows become very common.

Since sio is broken in current for pccard, I'm not sure I follow what
you are saying here.

Warner