Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2016 19:19:25 +0300
From:      Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with touchpad

I never used the psm device directly with X.org, because /dev/sysmouse
(which operated by moused) is the the standard, multiplexed interface
for mice and touchpads. Every touchpand and mice attached will be
handled by moused.

Take out all moused -related stuff from your rc.conf, remove ALL your
X.org input device configuration. Then try again. Ie. don't touch the
vanilla settings.

USB mice work out of the box without any configuration. Devd will notify
X.org, which then configures the mice etc.