Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:43:45 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'GS-W-NVCompHelp'" <gs-w-nvcomphelp@gscamnlh01.wr.usgs.gov>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: make installworld--file system full

I had something similar happen to me.  I had several ports installed, and I
found by running make clean for each of these I reclaimed some space, not to
mention kernel makes.  Please keep in mind, this is coming from a newbie, so
there might be some disadvantages to running make clean that I am not aware
of.

...Michael...