Date:      Mon, 14 May 2012 10:04:45 +0200
From:      Armin Pirkovitsch <armin@frozen-zone.org>
To:        Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
Cc:        fiziologus@gmail.com, avg@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org, dev2@heesakkers.info, boost-ports <boost-ports@alexanderchuranov.com>, sem@freebsd.org, linimon@lonesome.com, martymac@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boost ports update

Hi Alex,

is there anything we can do to help you with the update to 1.48 right
now?
The default release cycle of boost suggests that 1.50 will soon be
released (although we might have some time since there have been
questions about the release plan for 1.50 and no definite answers to it
yet)

It would be nice to have 1.48 in ports prior to that release so we can
have a go at 1.50 as soon as it has been released...

Armin