Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:55:18 +0300 (MSK)
From:      .@babolo.ru
To:        des@thinksec.com (Dag-Erling Smorgrav)
Cc:        roam@orbitel.bg, Stephane.Lentz@ansf.alcatel.fr, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: curl 7.6.1 port : HTTP proxy not working

Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:
> Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg> writes:
>
> > I don't think this counts as 'much more powerful', but curl sure does
> > have some strong points (whereas fetch(1) unarguably has others :)
>
> I was actually hoping to hear something like "curl can fetch this file
> but fetch(1) can't" so that I could sit down with the code for an hour
> or two and then answer back "it can now" :)

I don't know if curl can, but fetch as many others can't get

http://www.fortunecity.es/consola/gorilas/408/120301/Mikegunn.gif
http://www.fortunecity.es/consola/gorilas/408/120301/Thor.zip

The first looks as a fortunecity logo until cookies sent.
The second redirects to some text/html until cookies sent.

--
@BABOLO      http://links.ru/