Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 11:59:47 +0200
From:      Rolandas Naujikas <rolnas@takas.lt>
To:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to manage multiple ports more efficiently ?

All that you say is OK, but when I try to run make fetch, I assume, that no
files, except distfiles, are created.

The idea of menus make ports system more complex to manage. For newbie
possible is better to use binary packages. For professional administrator
that is easier to read Makefile, and put options on script file.

Rolandas