Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:28:10 -0800
From:      Aaron Smith <aaron-fbsd@mutex.org>
To:        lioux@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, qmail-tls@inoa.net
Subject:   master site problem (FreeBSD Port: qmail-tls-1.03.20020825)

Hi, just wanted to check if you were aware that the current master site for
the qmail-tls patch has apparently dropped off the net. I found a patch at:

      http://inoa.net/qmail/

The newest one is dated 20021228, and comparing it with 20020825, it looks
like there have been some significant changes.

I'm cc'ing the author of the patch in hopes that he can confirm whether
this is a permanent change of location, and perhaps comment on what the new
version has.

--Aaron