Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:48:26 +0000
From:      ykla <yklaxds@gmail.com>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org, rawrence lu <rawrence@gmail.com>, USTCLUG <lug@ustc.edu.cn>
Subject:   Re: Mirrors in China

Linux User Group, University of Science and Technology of China would like
to mirror FreeBSD.

Here:

https://github.com/ustclug/mirrorrequest/issues/172

https://github.com/ustclug/mirrorrequest/issues/171

But do Linux User Group, University of Science and Technology of China
mirrors FreeBSD ? And what should LUG do for it =EF=BC=9F

thanks.