Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:31:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      "jtkipp@students.wisc.edu" <jesse@foo.bar.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Monitors... any recommendations?

I might have the chance soon to get some new hardware (YEA!!), and it
might include a new (or new-used) Monitor. Anybody have any advice about
specific products that are good/that should be avoided? (I'll almost
certainly be looking at 15-17 inch models...) Or products that work
well/not at all with freebsd? How about monitors with tv-like controls
(i.e. digital/on screeen) for color, contrast, brightness, etc. Has
anybody had any experiance/problems with those?

thanks,

"I'm a fighter-MAGE-thief, I can do anything: I'll just never get any
better at it." Jesse Friend refering to his Dungeons and Dragons Character
        Jesse Kipp, zaphod@imailbox.com, jtkipp@students.wisc.edu