Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:43:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ashby Gochenour <freebsd@intelos.net>
To:        scott <smnoldelinux@mediaone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syslogd and cisco

Hey Scott and BSDall,
Thanks for the info.
The firewall would not be blocking this as my firewall is sending the
logs to the internal network it firewalls. Would there be any reason the
FreeBSD machine is 'firewalling' the packets? I tried removing the :* from
my syslogd_flags= and I am still not receiving the packets.

I'd love to get this working today if anyone has any suggestions!

Thanks,

Ashby