Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 12:56:46 -0700
From:      Michael Oski <oski@pacbell.net>
To:        Andrew Short <Ashort@concentric.net>
Cc:        john <john@unt.edu>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel Pro/100+

Actually, I have a mix of both 100/B and 100+ all at 100Mb (half-duplex {or
wouldnt that be simplex?}). Anyway - I have not had any problem whatsoever
with these cards! I've used them at a prior job at 100(FD) running Novell & MS
stuff - they are one of the best cost/performance/stability purchases you can
make.

Strange... I suddenly feel like I should be on Intel payroll :-)  - Oh well.

MO