Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:32:34 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        "Adam Crosby" <acrosby@ameritech.net>, <ben@cahostnet.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLP

	Yeah, in other words no one can answer your questions until you have
properly asked them.

	From what you have asked here there is no possible way anyone can help
you.  How does anyone know what you have tried?  Or what errors you are
getting.
	You'll need to list your config information for both NAT and firewall,
firewall rules, and any other appropriate config info.  You also need
to include the information from your firewall log files.  Also include
any console errors and a description of what the problem is.
Also see:
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html#submit   point #6, and try to
reallize that in the examples below that, your question is essentially
equivalent to 'Message 1'
	People here are happy to help, but there is not much more frustrating
than trying to help someone that doesn't give enough information to do
so.  Just supply the necessary info, and you'll have it working in no
time, I'm sure.

						Tim

On Wednesday February 07, 2001 01:20, Adam Crosby wrote:
> Could you give a tad bit more configuration information?  Network
> setup, type of service, etc?
> -adam

/""\
\  /
 X ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email
/  \