Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:18:47 +0200
From:      Benoit <benoit@goyave.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd7 mingw32 compilation utilities missing.

Hello,

i don't know if it's the good section to talk about it...

Yesterday, i want to "cross-compile" an old windows program, so i
installed mingw32-bin-msvcrt-r3.12.a3.9 but i can't compile because the
compiler and others tools are missing on freeBSD 7, i guess. I guess it
because on freeBSD 6, i can see many other packages like
mingw32-binutils mingw-gcc etc etc. So my question is : how to have on
freeBSD 7, all packages required to build my program ?

Thanks for all

Benoit