Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:18:01 -0700
From:      Justin Thomas <justin@jdthomas.net>
To:        Carl Johan Madestrand <cj@vallcom.net>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: linux-realplayer-7.cs1

The way I got it to work was to install the linux-netscape-communicator47
port rather than the netscape-communicator47 port.  As soon as I did that,
the plugin started working correctly.

How do you enable linux emulation for the standard FreeBSD netscape?  I
had the linux proc fs installed and working when I tried it, and the
plugin still would not work.

Thanks,
Justin