Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2011 00:38:04 -0500
From:      heather@trans-world.org
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd installation problem with 3ware 8506-4LP - storage controller (RAID)

Hello, we tried to instal Freebsd with my 3ware 8506-4LP - storage
controller (RAID)
and it seems freebsd does not support my raid card could you please
tell me how to fox this problem?
Here below ismy data center message I got after they tried to instal
freebsd on my server,
regards, Miss Riverso

Unfortunately it appears that FreeBSD is unable to "see" your raid card
or the drives attached to it. I am able to setup the raid 10 array but
once the FreeBSD installer starts, the drives are not visible. I have
looked for any drivers that may be available for FreeBSD and I am unable
to locate them. At this point we can either reinstall the machine with
a different OS or provide you with a kvm