Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:41:04 +0300
From:      "MAXnet Technical Support" <techsup@maxnet.ru>
To:        <altq@csl.sony.co.jp>, "Kenjiro Cho" <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, <altq@csl.sony.co.jp>
Subject:   Re: [altq 381] RE: ALTQ and PPP

Hi Andriy

I've got two comments to Your problem:

    1. With ALTQ You can control only _OUTGOING_ traffic but not incoming.
So the only way to contol incoming traffic on 1) is shaping of outgoing
traffic on other interfaces.
    2. You have to make drivers for Cronyx Tau compatible with ALTQ in order
to achive Your goal. If You'll do so - please let me know 8)

Paul Sokolovsky
MAXnet Systems
Russia