Date:      Sat, 03 May 1997 18:33:54 -0400
From:      "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason@mastaler.com>
To:        peter@taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber), pds@FreeBSD.ORG, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ correction - sec 4.2

> Is this also true for the Motif and AcceleratedX? Let me know
> before I go updating things.

Yeah, it sure looks like it (http://www.xinside.com/pd/).  My
understanding is that as of BSD/OS 3.0, BSDI is no longer
working with Xinside.  I think they have switched to drivers
from Matrox.

CDE was never available because BSD/OS still doesn't have PIC shared
libraries as all other named *IXes.  Thomas Roell -- chief programmer
of XInside -- said, that without up to date shared libraries there
will be no CDE for BSD/OS.

At one time both AX and Motif were available from them.