Date:      Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:34:21 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, Michal Varga <varga@stonehenge.sk>, multimedia@freebsd.org, mkbosmans@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: pulseaudio: module.c: module-detect is deprecated: Please use module-udev-detect instead of module-detect!

on 02/03/2011 18:00 Koop Mast said the following:

> I was planning on submitted some of our pulse patchs upstream. I will
> also submit this one as part of that.

Thanks a lot!

And, Maarten, please accept my apologies for my speculations about alleged
pulseaudio developers linux-o-centrism.  I hope you took it light-heartedly.

I also would like to hijack this thread a little bit - does anybody have
functional microphone recording via pulseaudio on FreeBSD (using the oss module)?

--
Andriy Gapon