Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:44:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pdf version of Handbook

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Søren Neigaard wrote:

> Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 9:08:02 PM, Vaughan wrote:
>
> VM> I get errors when I unzip and try to view the pdf version of the
> VM> Handbook.  I use Acrobat Reader version 4 and have tried it on several
> VM> machines.  Is the file corrupted, or is it a problem on my end?
>
> VM> Vaughan Moore
> VM> v_moore@bigfoot.com
>
> I get those errors too, tried this question many times but nobody
> answers!?

Yep - I tried it on Linux, BSD, AIX and win95 (win4lin) and  always the
same error:

   There was a problem reading this
   document(109)."

Glad I always use the HTML version on the FreeBSD web page!

JB

|-John Bleichert----syborg@stny.rr.com----------------|
|-------------------http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg--|