Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:45:33 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>, Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Finding port man page on freebsd.org

Hmm, perhaps it's more convenient to make Orion use another JDK by default
then, like the Sun Linux JDK 1.2.2, or the Blackdown Linux JDK 1.2.2 or
1.3.1... But on the other hand, I would personally ofcourse *prefer* a
FreeBSD JDK :-|

Whaddayathink?

Hmm, wish our JDK was already distributable (stop moaning Ernst!)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ