Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:49:47 -0800
From:      Eyal Soha <esoha@cisco.com>
To:        cam (Camille HUOT) <cam@bsdfr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning audio cds

All that only works with SCSI, right?  How about an all IDE solution?
I was able to use sox and burncd to write wave files to the CD.  Can I
do a cd-to-cd copy with an IDE drive?

Eyal

--
Eyal Soha <esoha@cisco.com>                    Work: (408) 527-9276
Software Engineer                              Page: (800) 365-4578