Date:      Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:43:21 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        fbsdq <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   audio -> mp3 kaudiocreator replacement

I once used kaudiocreator to rip some CD's and convert them to MP3
files. It had a very nice graphical interface. I know of cdda2mp3 (rip)
and lame (mp3) but like the easy use of this kind of program.

KAudiocreator however is a KDE program. I don't have anything of kde
installed and like to keep it that way if possible. So, my question:
does anybody know a program like kaudiocreator, without the gnome/kde
library needs or should I do a portinstall afterall? I don't need k3b
or such.. I use plain burncd :)

Another approach would be a really good script to rip/encode CD's.
Suggestions?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4