Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:16:08 -0800
From:      "tomb" <tomb@securify.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cannot connect to cvsup1.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused

Hi

I'm trying to upgrade a server running 3.1 to 3.3.

I have made the config changes to the standard-supfile in
/usr/share/exapmles/cvsup

I run the command in the correct directory.
>cvsup standard-supfile

The system returns..

Cannot connect to cvsup1.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused

I have read the man page and the handbook entry, but nowhere
does it mention the password issue that I expect is causing
this problem.

Do I need a password, and if so how do I get one?

Thanks

Tom