Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 1996 12:27:46 -0800
From:      EKR <ekr@terisa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA/APM for 2.1

I'm running 2.1 Released on my laptop. So far, I've managed to
get some of the PCMCIA support working in that it my 3c589 seems
to work great (though of course without hot swap.) but my
MegaHertz 28.8 isn't found, and APM seems not to work well
at all. (The laptop never comes out of suspemd.) I've tried
to dig through the archives and it seems that Andrew McRae has
been working on it but I can't find too much action in the past
six months and when I downloaded what looked like Andrew's latest
version, it was for 2.0.

Maybe this is a FAQ in which case I'd appreciate it if someone
would point me at where to find out.

I'd rather not have to do any programming, but if that's the shortest
path to completion, I want to hear that too.

Thanks,
-Ekr