Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:46:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Michael Borowiec <mikebo@Mcs.Net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Securing the FreeBSD console

Lets face it, if someone has access to the physical machine, then they
have access to the machine... I think any attempt at locking a screen
usually is not an improvement... I xloxk my machines, but its more of a
habit to keep the cluebies from getting on it, I seriously doubt that
xlock would keep the ones with clue out.

-P

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking