Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      lnb@cybertouch.org
To:        Anthony Woodford <antwood@halenet.com.au>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: I'm a dickhead (Really I'm D.U.M.)

Hi Anthony,
I am taking a course here in Canada to get M.C.S.E, Oracle DB Admin and A+. I
ran into same problem until I explained what I could do with FreeBSD and Samba
together (using the smb protocol). They are waiting for the head of the IT
department to meet with me.

What are you taking?

On 11-Sep-99 Anthony Woodford wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I'd love to run freebsd, but my tutors won't let me use it as I've still
> gotta get a grip om Windaz.
>
> Just because my companys D.U.M that doesn't mean cause I'm dumb. Because 10
> million of us dumb people got together and put in to make a dumb company...
>
> Cheers and beers,
>
> Anthony Woodford

Regards,

Lanny Baron
lnb@cybertouch.org
11-Sep-99, 09:15:26
Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose.

FreeBSD+Samba=A total solution for file servers and a ton more...
Freedom Network Solutions
http://freedomnetworks.com