Date:      31 May 2000 18:18:59 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>, farid.hajji@ob.kamp.net, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, orders@cdrom.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, wosch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Missing distfiles on FreeBSD-4.0 RELEASE CD-ROMs

 * From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>

 * I'll be the first to admit that the The toolkit CDs were inadequately
 * updated or maintained and we're now working on doing them more often
 * and in a more timely fashion.

What would be the reason for that?  I can supply i386 packages and
distfiles pretty much at a day's notice and I believe Steve can do the
same for alpha too.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do
to assist.

Satoshi