Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:08:58 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Eric Poiret <eric@moveyourdesk.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: vpopmail-4.9.10

On Tue 2001-06-12 (18:03), Eric Poiret wrote:
> Hello
>
> Trying to install vpopmail-4.9.8 as well as vpopmail-4.9.10 port on freebsd
> 4.2 as well as freebsd 4.3, compilation fails with error :
> warning : implicit declaration of function "unlink"
>
> I tried it on a brand new system as well as an existing one, and the error
> remains.
>
> Is this a problem in the port ?

That's not the real error.  The error is that /usr/local/vpopmail/etc
doesn't exist, and the configure script tries to add a file there.  I'm
not willing to make changes to the filesystem at configure time.
Install time, yes, configure time, no.

Bring it up on the vpopmail mailing list, and explain why this is a bad
idea to them.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner