Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:54:47 -0700
From:      Chad Marshall <cmarshall@ahm-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   uptime 2 years!

--Apple-Mail-42-360951978

Hello,

Would like to share a success story which I'm sure you've had in the
past but one of my servers running FreeBSD will have an uptime of 2
years tomorrow. I plan on putting on my blog but as it doesn't have
much reach but wanted to share with you since your community has made
this possible. Please indicate where I could post this to have a bit
more reach or if you'd like to put a link to my blog, I'd be more than
happy to provide that.

Best Regards,

--Apple-Mail-42-360951978

--Apple-Mail-42-360951978--