Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:59:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Robert Krten" <root@parse.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendation for FreeBSD 5.3 TV-Out capable card?

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a TV-out capable video card for the
Amd64 architecture on FreeBsd 5.3 (I've googed, posted in news, no luck).

I currently have an NVidia, but NVidia doesn't provide Amd64 drivers, and the
ones that come with X don't correctly handle the TV-out aspect.

I have an old ATI Rage II card with TV-out, but the drivers don't handle the
TV-out aspect correctly either.

I'm willing to buy an older card, or a brand new one, hopefully under $200 -- my
ultimate goal is to create a "video jukebox".

TV-in capture and tuning would just be icing on the cake! :-)

Thanks in advance!
-RK
--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Consulting, Books and Training at www.parse.com
Looking for DEC minis, see museum at http://www.parse.com/~museum