Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:04:58 -0700
From:      "Jeff W." <dmt@bigfoot.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mouse is retarded in X, but fine in XF86Setup

well it's probably me that's retarded, but oh well.  In XF86Setup my mouse
works without any problems, so I click the APPLY button, set up the rest of
my stuff, and run X.  But, in X, the mouse is very jumpy, and seems to only
move around the sides of the screen.  What the heck is it's problem?  It's
a Microsoft PS2 Intellimouse, one of those nifty mice with a wheel on it.
The link in /dev/mouse points to /dev/sysmouse, I don't know if that makes
a difference, that's also the port that i chose to install the mouse on in
XF86Setup.
 --Jeff W.

"dude things out here are out of   ahh...     ahh.    known reality."

"mail me my damn toothpaste.  yeah... that's right bitch.
and send it priority too."

 My trippy page (note the address change):
 http://2cb.home.ml.org