Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:52:24 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Michael Allman <msa@dinosauricon.com>, Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, BSD <bsd@shell-server.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Constant panics on 4.1-STABLE!

At 2:34 PM -0400 2000/9/22, Michael Allman wrote:

>  BTW, in case you are wondering, I have received panics when running a
>  uniprocessor kernel, including GENERIC.

	Other than the asr Adaptec/DPT SmartRAID V driver problem that
Mike has now fixed, I haven't seen any panics in 4.1-STABLE for a
long time.  Can you remind us exactly what all hardware you have, so
that we can compare this to ours and perhaps see what is different?

Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium