Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:24:29 +0000
From:      ml-vic <ml-vic@de-martino.it>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: L2CAP doesn't seem to be up

Maksims,
Perhaps I'm somewhat slow BUT ... I can *** only *** understand the 28.4.7=
=20
point of the handbook thanks to your clear explanation about my case: I mea=
n=20
that now is clear who's the client and who's the server and what they are=20
for!
Therefore thanks a lot!!!=20
Ciao from Rome - Vittorio
=20