Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:58:30 -0600
From:      Stephen Hilton <nospam@hiltonbsd.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Roger Williams" <rogerw1962@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: cvsup help page...again

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:28:31 -0500
"Roger Williams" <rogerw1962@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>   I posted here a few days ago with a cvsup issue. Someone was nice enough
> to send me a link to a VERY helpful page.  I thought I had saved it in my
> browser but now I cant find it.  If the person who sent this to me would
> please send it again, I would be very greatful.  Im not a member of this
> list so if you could send it to me at roger@roger.jp it would be great!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Roger

Thanks for the compliment Roger, the page you are lookin for is:
http://www.hiltonbsd.com/articles/buildworld.php

I regularly update this page as I find new tips, information,
and corrections, and am always looking for feedback from others
in the FreeBSD community.

Regards,

Stephen Hilton
nospam@hiltonbsd.com