Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:05:36 -0400
From:      Zach Hartley <zhartley@linus.highpoint.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ipfw starts at boot-up

Well, one (very ghetto) way of getting around that would be this:

add the following to rc.local
ipfw flush
ipfw add allow ip from any to any

its what i use when i don't feel like monkeying around with the firewall.
hth

Zach

Around Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 11:41:21PM -0400, Nathan Mace thus spake the following:

--
Zachary Todd Hartley
"Attempted murder. Now honestly, what is that?