Date:      Thu, 07 Jan 1999 01:54:15 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Graphics

Hi. i will have to implement 2 system to work with graphics in my client
laboratory!
They will work with video, and image manipulation, my doubt is:
Which is the best solutions:
1) Linux: there are many linux softwares to to this jobs;
2) FreeBSD: very stable, i don't know about software to this jobs, is
there?

Is there software (no matter if third parties solutions) to this in
freebsd?
Which is the best X server to use?

Thank you for your time and cooperation

--
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering