Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 2003 07:09:12 -0600
From:      "Aaron Wohl" <freebsd@soith.com>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vinum lock panic at startup -current

I tried it this morning on different systems.  So far the two AMD systems
panic with vinum start and the intel/p4 works ok.  All systems have no
vinum volumes currently.

Good dump found on device /dev/ad0s1b
  Architecture: i386
  Architecture version: 1
  Dump length: 1073676288B (1023 MB)
  Blocksize: 512
  Dumptime: Fri Aug  8 05:28:09 2003
  Hostname: [edited]
  Versionstring: FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Thu Aug  7 12:02:25 MDT 2003
    root@[edited out]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ROUTER5
  Panicstring: mutex Giant owned at /usr/src/sys/geom/geom_dev.c:198
  Bounds: 3